Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sneaky!

" Oooo... I see the computer, I like to push all the buttons on that thing... only if I could reach it!"
Maximum concentration and "I GOT it!
But then....mommy caught me and said "No, no Colton. This is only for mommy and daddy" Ugh!

I pretended to walk away from it and then did a 180 and went back to the computer, but this time ...I went about it a different way!!
But then mommy saw my little hand sneaking from behind the computer, so she picked up the computer and said" Cooolttton....are you being sneaky?!?!
I laughed!
I'm laughing now but my eyes are still on that computer...I'll get to it eventually!

1 comment:

Grant and Jodie said...

ha ha!colten you are a cutie! cambria is obsessed with the computer as well. it took a long time for her to finally obey, now she goes up to it and says "no, no"
ha.