Tuesday, March 30, 2010

One fine day...

* The morning started off with a little head full of curls leaning over me at 6 a.m.
"Mommy, my tooth fell out!!"
"Ohhh really!!! Let me see....."
Kylie opens her mouth really wide and sure enough, her 1st baby tooth is missing! WOW...wasn't it like...yesterday that I was ecstatic about her 1st baby tooth coming in?????? It has been loose for a few days so the news didn't come as a huge surprise.
"Where is the tooth?"
"I think it's in my tummy. Is my tummy going to hurt? Is the Tooth Fairy not going to come since I swallowed my tooth?"
Before I even got out of bed or had my coffee, we came up with a plan to make a fake tooth for the Tooth Fairy so she will still come tonight. We will see what she brings in exchange for the fake tooth...;)
So we thought that the day will be mostly about "If I should ever lose a tooth, I'll swallow it, and that's the truth" but NOT SO FAST!!!.......

Part 2 of our day involves MR. Brayden William......
"Brayden!!!....What have you done???"
"I found a marker and wanted to write!"
"Brayden, you know you use marker to write on paper ONLY!"
"I couldn't find any paper. Sorry Mommy!"
"What's the damage?"
The damage is on his forehead, hand, neck, pants, shirt, socks, toy buss, and toy parking garage." Thank you LORD it wasn't permanent marker!

No comments: