Monday, March 29, 2010

Angie's baby shower

Angie's shower was this weekend and Brett, Kylie and I flew to Michigan for it!
April, Katie, Lakkana, me and Amanda have been planning this shower for Angie (second from right) and we were really excited to get together and celebrate the upcoming birth of OLIVIA LARKEN WILBUR!!!

We left for Brett's parents on Thursday, dropped the boys off at grandma's and grandpa's, we borrowed Jim's plane (thanks Jim and Jeanne!) and flew to Grand Haven, Michigan on Friday.
The weather was perfect for flying so I snapped a few good pictures from the plane, here is one of the good ones!
Me and my pilot!
My sweet girly and I at the shower!
We stayed at the reception hall after the shower on Saturday to have dinner together and play cards. It was fun!

Sisters: Angie and Amanda
Angie (mama-to-be) and I
During the shower
After the shower, we piled on the couch and took a picture of all of us women and our girls!

No comments: