Saturday, March 6, 2010

Coronado

Brett and I went to Orlando, Florida for a few days at the end of February!!! We stayed at the Disney Coronado resort, just like we did in 2007. Brett worked during the day at an Aviation Conference and hang out with me in the evenings! ;)
While Brett was at work, I worked out at the gym, swam in this warm pool or relaxed in the hot tub.


Fountain and palm trees/I like!
Part of the resort at night
Our room
*yes, it is what you see...we had separate beds:/we requested a king but they ran out of rooms with king beds so...we had to make do with what they had

Out to dinner!
Cool restaurant
*the red couch is actually a swing/pretty cool
Just the 2 of us!
Beach volleyball court...we didn't get to play but I wish we had
One evening we rode the Disney buss to EPCOT CENTER!!!
My goodness, i had an amazing time!! On one area of the Epcot Center they have shops from all over the world: *France, China, Morocco, Japan, Canada, England,Italy, and a couple others.
I told Brett I wish we had shops like these in Heaven, I would lOvE it!!!
Brett responded by saying that that would be Hell honey!! Ahaha...yes, it was not his favorite part of the trip, but all joking aside, he was ohh so patient during my shopping extravaganza....Thank you honey! :D
In front of the Epcot Center *sporting my tourist pose

The BEsT fireworks show I have EvEr seen!!!
Our resort during the day
In between all the shopping and enjoying fireworks, we also landed a space shuttle to Mars and took a ride into our future with Spaceship Earth.

Our last night there we went Downtown Disney. We walked around for a bit during the day, had dinner at an Irish Pub and went to see Cirque du Soleil. I don't have any pictures because my camera was completely dead by that point.

No comments: