Sunday, September 13, 2009

Simply Elegant

This weekend Galena hosted "Ladies Getaway Weekend '09". The weekend kicked off with a fashion show on Friday night. My friend, Robin owns a clothing shop in Galena (she has the best clothes in Galena, check it out if you don't believe me http://www.simplyelegantboutique.com/ )and asked a few ladies from our church if we would like to model for her store. Of course we all accepted and we had an AMAZING time!!!! We had our make-up done by Robin (who has her own make-up line called :"Patricia") and our hair done by Emily, her store employee.

Here we all are posing for the camera!
There was an actual tent outside the building where ladies were getting ready for the cat walk(23 stores were represented.) We got ready at the store.

The runway - Me and Amy


Cat walk (Amy looks so good in the little black dress with the choker necklace)
My outfit
I wore this coat when I stepped on the runway but took it off to show the rest of the outfit. I think it looks very high fashion.

Me and Ale (she's so beautiful!)

Some of us ladies, dinning at Vinny Vanucchy's.

Later that evening, we went out to dinner at "Vinny Vanucchy's". When we were done, Ale and I went back to the store with Robin and shopped until 11:00p.m. it was fun to have the store to ourselves. I found a pair of LTB jeans that I love! We didn't get home until 11:30 and found Brett and Sam *Ale's hubby* sleeping on the couch! Thank you guys for letting us have our fun!!!

What an incredible night...i am still on cloud 9 from the fun we had!