Thursday, September 10, 2009

Preschool

This has been one of the most exciting weeks for my daughter Kylie, and for everyone who loves this beauty to pieces! On Tuesday we embarked on a new adventure when Kylie started Preschool at Our Redeemer. She is loving it so far!

Grandma and grandpa were here to support Kylie at the beginning of a new chapter in her life.
I also think they were here for emotional support for me.
Me with my sweet preschooler!

Daddy, grandpa and I went to pick Kylie up from school (me and gma walked Kylie to school). Me and the boys have been walking Kylie to school for the rest of the week (Wed. and Th). After their naps, we walk back to the school to pick Kylie up. We're planning on walking back and forth as long as the weather permits us.

Kylie telling grandpa all about her 1st day on the walk home.


1st art project in school
Grandma and Grandpa took us out for dinner to celebrate the beginning of an era...from now on, there will be school work to do until my little girl is an adult and hopefully beyond.


Dear Lord, please protect this little heart and mind. I pray her education will equipe her well to face this world and take it by storm and I BEG that her heart and soul will be YOURS! Amen.

No comments: