Thursday, September 17, 2009

Fall

Even though the weather has been warm and it feels more like summer, it is the middle of September and school, AWANA and swimming lessons are on their way.
Kylie has started swimming lessons this week, she loves it! She has advanced to the next level and has 3 other children in her group now.
AWANA started last week. Kylie moved from Cubbies to Sparks this year. She had to memorize John 3:16 and learned new words like, everlasting and perish, and I am sure she will be using them in sentences soon. Because she knew her verse, she earned her Sparks membership card. When we arrived home she informed her dad that she has a "credit card"...I'm not sure if she knows what a credit card is, and if she does, she doesn't know it from me.... :)
We have been walking Kylie back and forth to school. Today instead of a walk, it was a waggon ride. I surely thought Brayden will be riding in the waggon both ways. WRONG....he pulled the waggon all the way there and pushed on the way back...such a guy thing!
My sweetheart!
My "twins"!

Enjoying the warm weather...and the fallen leaves!



No comments: