Monday, September 19, 2011

No need for training wheels for Brayden!

Brayden kept asking Brett to take the training wheels off his bike. We hesitated at first, since he is only 4, but we decided to give it a try... and good thing we did. Brayden is doing an awesome job riding without the training wheels- way to go Brayden!!!
















* sIdE nOtE: Last week was "bike week" in Preschool. The kids had to bring their helmets and the preschool provided the tricycles.


I would ask Brayden every day when I picked him up if he had a turn riding the tricycles, and he would say, "No, not yet." I was fine with that, figuring he would eventually have a turn. However, on Wednesday when I picked him up, his teacher informed me that Brayden is refusing to ride the tricycles because they have training wheels, and he doesn't need training wheels. HM!


He did ride the tricycle on Thursday, after Brett and I had a little chat with our (#trainingwheelsarenotcool) wonderful and amazing son. :-)




No comments: