Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Recently I....

* have been thinking about and praying for young girls and boys of Congo...
* have been listening to Christmas music
* have been reading Romans
* went to see the movie "Blindside" and I loved it!

* have been watching the TV series "Gilmore Girls" (thanks Anna)
* want to read the book "Half the sky" by Nicholas Kristof
* decorated the house for Christmas! (Brett did the outside :D )



* made a variety of Romanian desserts
* I have been reminded of how AdORAbLE my sons are!!
* had taken a picture of our kids with their great- grandparents.
* had the pleasure of meeting Carley, Dakota's girlfriend!
Recently, I have also been changing lots and lots of poopy diapers and have been doing lots and lots of laundry. :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our kitchens are the same color!

Elizabeth Cravillion said...

:) I just love you, Iulie. :) And your family.