Thursday, December 24, 2009

ONE !!!

Our Colton turned ONE on December 17th!!!!
Here he is enjoying his birthday cake...yummm!
I made a separate cupcake just for him to enjoy! He cupped the cupcake and went to town on it!
He didn't stop until it was ALL gone!!
The party was at Grandma and Grandpa's house, so that all the family could come! (we had also invited some old friends of the family and Melissa brought her daughter Elise to keep our kiddies company, she was so cute!)
Mommy made birthday CAKE!
Me with my sweet 1 year old!
The "feast" and an anxious big brother ready to "dig in"! :)
Happy 1st Birthday our sweet, sweet Colton!!!!!!!!!!!

* My birthday is in December also (Dec 18th). We celebrated my birthday by going to Nicole's mom and dad's party. Jeanne and I share a birthday, and this year she had a fabulous party at their house. There was a DJ at the party, so we danced all night! We had a great time with family and friends!
Here are a couple of pictures from the night!
Sisters--Nicole, me and Kate
Brett and I
During the party, Jeanne and Jim renewed their vows. They have been married almost 29 years!

Above are Brett's parents, Bryan and Jill, and grandparents: Bill and Dodie (i just have to say I married into a good looking family. ;)

No comments: