Saturday, July 16, 2011

Happy 4th Birthday my wonderful Brayden!!!

I can't believe it's been 4 years since you've joined our family!

What a joy you are!!!
You love riding bikes, scooters, skateboards...

You love to play and hangout with your sister and brother!


You and Piper are good buddies...when she's not biting you or pulling on your pants and when you're not kicking and teasing her



You have always been so strong!
I remember when you were learning to walk, you had the strength to lift yourself up holding a basketball


You love playing-around with daddy, Kylie, Colton and Grandpa!
You're always up for helping Grandpa with chores



Your favorite movie is CARS and for your fourth birthday we took you to see the sequel--Cars 2

You have the most charming smile!




You love your aunts and uncles!

You were in soccer this summer and you are so good at it. You are a fast runner!!!

I am so proud of you!!!





This summer, you were in your first swimming lessons.
You were so brave!!!

(here you are with your teacher, Megan)


You learned so much and you graduated to the next level- advance preschool beginners





You love to:
*play sports

*fix things with dad

(a couple of months ago you told me when you grow up you want to be just like daddy-- get married, have kids and fix things with daddy to make money)

*do chores and work with grandpa and daddy

*read

*you paint when mommy gets the paint out and you play with play dough

*you like to bust some crazy dance moves
*your second favorite movie is "Despicable Me" and you quote from it quite often








You come snuggle with me when you wake up from your nap or in the morning.

I love your snuggles!

I love your hugs!

I love your kisses!

I love you and everything about you!

1 comment:

Elizabeth Cravillion said...

So special, my friend Brayden. :)