Thursday, March 17, 2011

My kids are growing up too fast...

I am feeling a little bit of nostalgia today.
It could be because I was looking through some "old" pictures.
I think my kids are growing up way too fast... I just wish I could stop time.
Here are some of the pictures I was looking at...
My sweetheart!
Colton! I guess Cotlon doesn't look that different, but still...:-)
Oh Brayden, I love you!
My beauty!
Brayden standing up holding a basketball. He was still learning to walk here, but he could stand up holding a basketball. Strong boy!
Oh yeah, I thought my husband is growing up too... I mean look at this picture from 2003! Bryce, his brother, looks quite different too, those of you that know him, would agree, I think.
My goal in life is to stop time... and since that's an impossible goal to achieve, I am just going to enjoy every minute of it, or at least make an effort to do so.
That being said, I am off to play "house" with my kids.

No comments: