Tuesday, July 6, 2010

BRAYDEN is 3!

Brayden turned 3 on July 5th!
We had a CARS birthday bash for him at Gma and Gpa's house!
Brayden with grandpa, right before the party began.
Brayden's birthday cake!
He loves the movie CARS- so we had a Cars theme!
Lightening McQueen, Mater and Doc Hudson racing on the Oreo road!

Mommy made the cake and grandma Jill made the pies - from scratch...YUMNESS!
Brayden shares a birthday with his Great-Grandpa Bill!!!
Grandpa turned 79 and he and grandma celebrated 58 years of marriage!
(July 5th is a big day in our family-lots of fun events to celebrate!)
Brayden lOvEd all his presents!


We had a few games going, to keep everyone entertained.
One of the games involved water balloons...enough said! :D

Another game we played was "Bags". Brett's cousins, Ken and Kevin were master olympians at this game, winning 9 or 10 consecutive matches. I don't have a picture of them playing but I do have a cute picture of our youngest crew sitting and watching a game of" Bags"
My boys and I
Me: "Happy Birthday my first born son! *kisses
Brayden: "Mommy, I not fistbonson!...I'm Brayden!"*We both laugh!
Brett was taking a picture of his mouth-watering plate of dessert, when I decided i should be a part of this picture ;)
Relaxing, chatting, watching a game of bags, cheering, laughing = FUN TIMES!
Happy Birthday to our first born son!
We love you to the moon and back a thousand times and then much more!

2 comments:

Ashlee said...

i love the cake!! you did an awesome job!

Elizabeth Cravillion said...

Yay!! :) I LOVE the picture of you with the boys (Colton is changing a lot) and the other of Brayden, Brett and COlton watching the games, where Brayden looks like he's ready to hike a football or something. :)