Thursday, May 20, 2010

Mother's Day!

For Mother's Day we surprised Jill with a short visit home and spent the day with family!
Happy Mother's day mom!
Happy Mother's day Grandma/Great Grandma!



Okay, I am starting to think that facial expressions are hereditary because that expression that Jill is making in this picture is the exact same one that Colton often does...*amongst many others!
I don't have a picture to show this exact facial expression, but here are some others....



I know Mother's Day was a few weeks back but I am behind in blogosphere world, so hang in there with me. Tonight Brett and I are going to the TSCS graduation to see my first students (my 6th graders- as i call them) graduate high school. I am thinking the next post will be about them!

1 comment:

Elizabeth Cravillion said...

I'm pretty sure that I have a picture of him making that expression, but it's still on my camera card, not on the computer yet. I'll have to send it to you. <3