Saturday, April 10, 2010

Segways


Spain was the destination for 3 Hobens during the month of March. Dakota went to Spain for one of his school programs. Bryce and Nicole (along with Jeanne's *Nicole's mom *side of the family) went to Spain for Josh and Loretto's wedding.
While they were in Spain, Jim, Jeanne, Michael, Bryce and Nicole, rode Segways and loved them. Upon their return to the US they learned that there are no Segways for rent in the state of Iowa. There's a new business idea waiting to happen!...Well, it actually did happen! Michael purchased 3 Segways and is getting ready to start a "Rent a Segway" business!!!
Kate
Dakota and Bryce

Dakota and Bryan
Brett
Brett, Jill, Dakota
Me! Headed for the ditch....
Yeap, I was too busy antique shopping in Nicole's store during the instructions so I failed to learn that you're not suppose to jerk back and forth because they are super motion sensitive...needless to say, I almost fell and I ended up in the ditch.
Michael and Bryce making sure the segway is okay... don't worry about me guys! haha
Kate had my camera and could have filmed this/it would have been funny to watch/ but she was way too busy laughing to think about filming anything.
Giving it another try!

I got it figured out!!
Segways are fun after all!!




No comments: