Monday, March 2, 2009

Life according to Colton...

My mom and dad can't believe I am already 2 1/2 months old. I believe it! I am after all learning all sorts of new tricks and I am growing "like a weed" according to mom and dad. I was just at the doctor's office today for the well child exam and found out I weigh 15.4 lbs, which puts me in the 97% for kids my age. I am also pretty long... I am 24in. long, which means I am in the 65% on the growth chart -- I know this is just above the average but don't worry, this will change, I am a Hoben after all!!

I now know how to smile, coo, and suck my thumb. I like to look at the nifty toys in my swing. I also can turn my head to watch my brother and sister running wildly through the room. Mom says I am pretty good at lifting my head up off the ground, during tummy time, definitely not my favorite past time but mom says we need to have tummy time so I can grow strong...whatever that means.

I am a pretty laid back guy. Not much bothers me, if I am fed and changed, I can sleep for hours on end... sleeping IS my favorite past time after all.

It was fun updating you all with what's going on and before I sign off, here are some pictures of me with loved ones.





Here I am with my dad and my big brother.




Ahhh....my favorite thing to do.



Smile for the camera.


Me with my brother and sister.


Tummy time.....ugh.



I don't know what's going on here, I was just waking up....



Me and my friend Selah, she lives in Michigan.

My buddy Titus Smith, me, and my big brother, Brayden.

1 comment:

Grant and Jodie said...

co cute. he's a big boy. cambria lives about the same life and colten. so precious at this age.