Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Welcome to the Hobens blog spot!


We are a happy family of four, soon to be five! Brett is the man of my dreams, a wonderful husband and an amazing dad. Kylie, our oldest, is going to be 4 years old in January. She is very inquisitive and has a great sense of humor. Brayden is our second born and first son. He is MR. Active "pants". He learned to walk in a hurry and the stairs in our home were no big challenge for him. He has the cutest, cheesiest smile ever! Any day now our family will be extended to five members since we are expecting our third child on December 15. I hope he/she will come sooner than later! Yes, we do not know what we are having yet, we will be surprised! The good news is we finally have decided on names - AMEN to that!!
Well...enough bragging, I hope I didn't loose you with my chattering. Welcome to our blog spot and I am looking forward to keeping in touch with good ol' friends thru this blog! Much love and God bless!

1 comment:

Emily said...

lookin' good lady!!!