Sunday, June 6, 2010

Guess who is potty training?!?!

Yes, you guessed it, it's my Brayden William!!!!
Until now, he used to shut down any pleads from me to give potty training a fair chance, mostly with a firm :"NO WAY mommy, NO WAY!!!"
Dad broke through the firm convictions that potty training is a 'no way, no how' deal and he went poopy for the 1st time on Saturday morning!!! WAY TO GO BRAYDEN!!!!!
(I know that for those of you who are not parents, writing a post about pooping is outrages, but I know that those of you who are parents say an AMEN with me!)

Today, while he was sitting on the "big boy potty", he could not resist the temptation to peak out the window to see what manly chores daddy was up to.
As I walked into the bathroom expecting great results, I got this instead...


NICE...
I pray he sticks with it and he will be fully potty trained by the end of the summer!
That's the plan, at least!

1 comment:

Elizabeth Cravillion said...

HAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh, my Brayden, I love you. :D
Mommy, you are horrible for posting that picture...horribly funny. :D I love you, Iulie! Maybe we can talk this week sometime?