Monday, October 19, 2009

This'n'that

*Kylie and Brayden's friends -- Mya and Lauren, came over for the day on Friday. We made pancakes for breakfast, went to the library, had lunch, played "house" downstairs,watched "Beauty and the Beast", played outside, and had hot chocolate before the girls went home. It was a fun day for all the kids and I was grateful Brett was home most of the day to help me take care of 5 little ones!!!


*Our friend, Mary Ellen, turned 30 this weekend and we went out for her big birthday bash!!! We celebrated with a dancing party at Timmerman's followed by appetizers (late at night) at Champs!! We had a B-L-A-S-T!!!!!!!!!!!
Here is the birthday girl thanking everyone for coming!
Brett and friends during one of the many slide dances of the night.
Girls just wanna have fun!
Brett and I with Sam and Ale.
Yes, I was a dancing fool!!! I should have lost 10lbs on that dancing floor!! It didn't happen, but it should have ;)


No comments: